The Cumberlands is one of four starting territories of The Confederacy. It is concentrated the Deep South of the former United States. The former American states of Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky all appear on its in-game map.
- Cities and Towns: Columbus, Birmingham, Huntsville, Florence, Decatur, Gadsden, Anniston, Atlanta, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Middlesboro, Cookeville, Bowling Green, Hopkinsville, Nashville, Clarksville, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Cheoah, East Bernstadt
- Largest City: Atlanta (18 hexes)
- Military Bases: Fort Knox
- Geographic Features: Cumberland River, Coosa River, Green River, Tombigbee River, Ohio River, Tennessee River, Dale Hollow Lake, Ketucky Lake, Lake Sidney Lanier
- Roads and Highways: I-20, I-24, I-59, I-65, I-75, I-85, I-565, Route 8, Route 19, Route 43, Route 63, Route 68, Route 72A, Route 80, Route 111, Route 127
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Fort Knox, like other named former U.S. military bases that appear in-game, does not actually count as a military base for the faction that controls it. However, the generic, randomly-generated military base feature may appear beside Fort Knox, a nod by the game-makers to its status as an Army post.