Southern California is one of four starting territories belonging to the California Commonwealth, and one of two territories into which the former American state of California is divided.
- Cities and Towns: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Oceanside, San Diego, Avalon
- Military Bases: Edwards Air Force Base, Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Base
- Landmarks: Hollywood Sign
- Geographic Features: Pacific Ocean
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Edwards AFB and Twentynine Palms do not actually count as military bases in terms of the randomly-generated feature, which appears as a one-hex generic military installation, although a military base feature can appear near them or within the hexes they occupy.
- Southern California in real-life has one of the highest concentrations of active, reserve, and former military personnel in the United States, and numerous military bases besides Edwards and Twentynine Palms.