Pennsylvania; Pennsylvania German: Pennsylvaani or Pennsilfaani), officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state located in the northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the former United States. The Appalachian Mountains run through its middle. The Commonwealth is bordered by Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and the Canadian province of Ontario to the northwest, New York to the north, and New Jersey to the east.
Sometime during or after the collapse of the United States in 2013-2014, Pennsylvania, a pro-Union state in the First American Civil War, joined a strongly pro-Union coalition, the New England Alliance. Some parts of southeastern Pennsylvania were lost to the European Union as its peacekeeping force established a foothold in the former U.S.
- Cities and Towns: Greater Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster, Pittsburgh, York
- Largest City: Greater Philadelphia (15 hexes)
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: None
- Geographic Features: Delaware River, Susquehanna River
- Roads and Highways: I-83, I-81, I-76
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Pennsylvania is one of a number of states that start the game divided between at least two factions in some manner.
- Pennsylvania appears within territory of the European Union and the New England Alliance.