The Ohio Valley territory is one of the three territories held by the New England Alliance at the start of the game.
- Cities and Towns: Buffalo (NY), Cleveland (OH), Massilon (OH), Dover (OH), Youngstown (OH), Akron (OH), Erie (PA), Jamestown (PA), Oil City (PA), Altoona (PA), Johnstown (PA), Pittsburgh (PA), Charleston (WV), Morgantown (WV), Parkersburg (WV), Wheeling (WV), Webster Springs (WV), Leadsville (WV), Harrisonburgh (VA)
- Largest City:
- Military Bases: None
- Geographic Features: Canada (36 hexes), Cheat River, Ohio River, Monongahela RIver, South Branch Potomac River, Potomac River, Shenandoah River, Alleghany River, Tuskcarawas River, Niagara River, Grand River, Thames River, Welland Ship Canal
- Roads and Highways: I-68, I-70, I-77, I-79, I-80, I-81, I-90, I-99, Route 33, Route 220
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Despite the European Union's faction description mentioning it holds some part of West Virginia at the start of the game, West Virginia exclusively makes an appearance within the Ohio Valley territory.
- The Ohio Valley territory is one of two territories where Canada can be seen. Several bodies of water are visible, but the 36 hexes of land are plain countryside. Unlike in the New York territory, where the label actually says "Canada" for each hex of land, the Canadian land hexes in the Ohio Valley territory read as normal land hexes.
- Leadsville, WV is actually Elkins, WV. The name was changed early on, when the city first began to develop.
- Harrisonburgh, VA is actually Harrisonburg, VA, a minor spelling error likely made in the game's development.
- Ohio Valley is the only territory where Virginia and West Virginia both appear on the same map.