Northern New England is one of three starting territories of the New England Alliance.
- Cities and Towns: New Haven (CT), New London (CT), Boston (MA), Barnstable (MA), Gloucesteer (MA), Marlborough (MA), Worcester (MA), Plymouth (MA), Cambridge/Lexington (MA) Quincy (MA), Massachusetts Bay/Logan Int'l Airport (MA), Portland (ME), Bangor (ME), Auburn (ME), Augusta (ME), Manchester (NH), Concord (NH), Keene (NH), Portsmouth (NH), Berlin (NH), Providence (RI), Fall River (RI) Montpelier (VT)
- Largest City: Boston (7 hexes)
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: Old North Church (Boston)
- Geographic Features: Richardson Lake, Sebago Lake, Androscoggin River, Kennebac River, Penobscot River, Connecticut River, Gulf of Maine, Massachusetts Bay
- Roads and Highways: I-91, I-95