New York is a state in the northeastern former United States. New York was one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States, and was formally admitted to the Union in 1788. With an estimated 19.85 million residents in 2017, it is the fourth most populous state in the United States. To differentiate from its city with the same name, it is sometimes called New York State.
- Cities and Towns: New York
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: Statue of Liberty
- Geographic Features:
- Roads and Highways: I-95
Behind the Scenes Edit
- New York state is the namesake of the New York territory, one of the three starting territories of the New England Alliance.
- New York is one of 11 states that are partially or completely within the territory of the New England Alliance at the start of the game.
- New York was on the Union side of the First American Civil War, and is now a member of the most pro-Union faction in the Second American Civil War.