Missouri is a state in the former midwestern United States.
- Cities and Towns: Kansas City, St. Louis, Sedalia
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: Gateway Arch (St. Louis)
- Geographic Features: Missouri River
- Roads and Highways:
- Missouri appears in the following maps:
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Missouri is shown on the strategic map to be divided between three factions. The Great Plains Federation holds most of the state, with the southern region being held by the Republic of Texas and a small section to the southeast being held by The Confederacy.