Mississippi is a former member state of the United States of America, and a starting member of The Confederacy in "Shattered Union". It appears exclusively in the Mississippi Delta States territory.
Mississippi existed as part of the Mississippi Territory from 1798 to 1817, when it was separated from what became Alabama. Mississippi was one of the very first states to secede from the United States in 1861, and sympathy for the Lost Cause of the Confederacy remained alive there for generations. When the United States fell apart in 2013-2014, Mississippi joined with several other Deep South states to form The Confederacy- the second time it had joined such a confederation of states.
- Cities and Towns: Jackson, Vicksburg, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Meridian, Columbus
- Military Bases: None
- Geographic Features: Mississippi River, Tombigbee River
- Roads and Highways: Route 45, Route 27B
Mississippi appears in the following territories, with the cities that appear in those territories noted respectively:
- Mississippi Delta States: Jackson, Vicksburg, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Meridian
- The Cumberlands: Columbus
Behind the Scenes Edit
- While no named military bases appear in Mississippi on-map in the Mississippi Delta States territory, Meridian is the location of the real-life Naval Air Station Meridian. Keesler Air Force Base is located in Biloxi, which also appears on the map.