The Great Lakes Territory is a section of the former United States located primarily in the former states of Ohio and Michigan. It is one of four starting territories of the Great Plains Federation, and a consistent spawning point for 1-2 Automotive Plants, which assist in reducing the cost of tank production.
- Cities and Towns: Louisville (KY), Morehead (KY), Lexington (KY), Detroit (MI), Grand Rapids (MI), Ann Arbor (MI), Flint (MI), Jackson (MI), South Bend (MI), Indianapolis (IN), Kokomo (IN), Fort Wayne (IN), Richmond (IN), Toledo (OH), Cincinatti (OH), Sandusky (OH), Columbus (OH), Lima (OH), Marion (OH), Findlay (OH), Portsmouth (OH)
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: Indianapolis Speedway
- Conservation Sites: None
- Geographic Features: Ohio River, Scioto River, Wabash River, Shiawassee River, Grand River, Detroit River, Lake St. Clair, Lake Erie, Lake Michigan
- Roads and Highways: I-64, I-71, I-74, I-75, I-96, I-69, Route 23
Behind the Scenes Edit
- This is one of two territories in which the former American state of Ohio appears.
- It is also one of two territories in which the former American state of Kentucky appears, the other being The Cumberlands.
- Lima Tank Plant, located in Lima, Ohio, is the sole manufacturing location for the M1 Abrams tank, but the plant is not featured in-game. This territory is always an asset for reducing the cost of tank production, but that comes from the 1-2 automotive plants that always appear in the territory in the campaign.