The FCS Jackson is the unique Heavy Armor unit of the California Commonwealth. Possessing a fast movement rate but a short attack range, the Jackson is deadly against enemy infantry and Light Armor.
- Unit Type: FCS Unit, Heavy Armor
- Availability: California Commonwealth
- Cost: $50,000
- Anti-Infantry Attack: 20
- Anti-Vehicle Attack: 17
- Anti-Aircraft Attack: 6
- Defense Rating: 13
- Hit Points: 30
- Collateral Damage: 10
- Sight Range: 2
- Target Range: 1
- Movement Range per turn: 6
- Fuel Supply: 30
Write the second section of your page here.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The FCS Jackson is named for General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson, one of the C.S. Army's most esteemed and capable generals in the First American Civil War.
- The FCS Jackson is the only unit in the entire game to use flamethrowers.
- The game manual states the tank's formal designation as: "FCS Jackson (EM14NES-MBT)"